- Step 1 : Brush through the whole of your hair using your hair brush. Then use your styling comb to backcomb the top section of your hair, Smooth over using your hair brush and tie back into a high ponytail.
- Step 2 : Now it’s time to split the ponytail into two separate sections to start your prom hairstyle, making sure they are equal in size. Tie one section of the hair with a thin hair band to keep it out of the way.
- Step 3 : Braid right down to the ends of the hair section and secure with a thin hair band. Repeat this step with the other section of hair.
- Step 4 : Now you need to criss-cross the braids, so take the right braid under the left braid and wrap around the base of the bun as far as you can go, then secure in place with a bobby pin.
- Step 5 : Now take the left braid and wrap it around the base of the bun, starting from the right side. Secure in place with a bobby pin, repeating the above step, Finish off by spritzing some hairspray all over to hold in place.
From : bobbyglam.com