How To :
- - Start by dividing your hair into two sections. Braid the first section all the way down to the end.
- - Bring the braid over your head, covering your ear.
- - Secure the braid in place with bobby pins. use four to five pins per braid. Place the bobby pins behind or under the braid.
- - Braid the second section of hair all the way down to the end.
- - Bring the second braid over your head so that it covers the end of the first braid. Tuck the end of the second braid behind the first.
- - Pin down the braid so that it's secure.
- - Use bobby pins to tidy up any loose pieces of hair. And your done!
From : teenvogue.com