How To :
- - Start with clean hair and section off the bottom half, securing the top half with a clip.
- - Take a small section of your hair and twist the hair. Mist the section with a water bottle.
- - Take your soft chalk pastel stick and rub over the section while twisting the strand back and forth. Repeat over as many sections as desired.
- - To get the color to stick around, run a flat iron or curling iron through your hair, then spraying with a light hair spray.
- - Be creative after chalking your hair! Style in a messy bun or braids to show off the vibrant colors!
From : www.sheknows.com