- 1. Brown eyeshadow is just for the blue-eyed: While brown shadow does bring out aqua irises, olive browns flecked with gold look great on pretty much everyone.
- 2. Bangs aren’t for curly girls: Though curls and short bangs don’t usually mix well, curly-haired celebs like Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens prove that long, layered bangs are completely doable.
- 3. Only use lipliner inside your lips: This one’s a fine line to walk, but makeup artist Lisa Butler drew lipliner in “a quarter-inch line under the center of the lower lip, up the middle, on the Cupid’s bow, and just at the corners of the mouth” at Emilio Pucci’s fall 2013 show to gorgeous effect.
- 4. Water is the key to glowing skin: Although it can’t be bad for you, don’t feel like you have to chug water to get a glow; scientists say that skin doesn’t actually react to increased water consumption.
- 5. Don’t go to sleep without taking off your makeup: For the perfect eye makeup look, Lou Dillon passed on this tip from mom Jane Birkin: “She taught me to put on black eye makeup before going to bed, so it looks all smudgy and beautiful in the morning.”
Read the rest of this rules at : pintutorials.blogspot.com